App. Junior Web Developer Reqd
We are currently seeking a passionate and ambitious person who wants to progress in their career and become part of our Web Development Team.
Connected Media boasts a wide span of influence in: sales, design, development and search marketing departments. It’s served by an in-house IT team who, as well as keeping the business moving, also write bespoke software which puts us firmly ahead of the competition.
Our ever growing Web Team work on a range of Lead Generation and client sites including Wordpress, E-Commerce and Brochure Websites. We develop responsive code using Bootstrap so that across the board our sites come up on top, whatever device you are using.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting our existing Development Team
- Implementing Google Analytics, Remarketing and Conversion Codes
- Coding Landing Pages using HTML/CSS
- Testing new sites on various devices and browsers
- Excellent work ethic
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- Outgoing and approachable
- Calm under pressure
- Able to sometimes take constructive criticism
- Someone who has a passion for development
- Willingness to learn
- Keen interest in the web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft Office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
Knowledge of Development including:
- Responsive Development (Bootstrap Preferred)
- WordPress (Not Essential)
This is a great opportunity to learn a trade in a fantastic environment learning from industry specialists.